Privacy, Terms, & Disclaimers
Luckyalexandra.com is owned and written by Alexandra Lev.
Photos posted on this site are curated by Alexandra Lev and/or collegues and are protected by intellectual property rights, trademark laws, and other laws both in the United States and other countries. Use of photos without permission constitutes a copyright violation.
- Lucyalexandra sometimes partners with companies on blog posts. This blog may accept forms of compensation such as cash advertisement, sponsorships, affiliate links, and other forms of payment. However, all opinions and writing found on Luckyalexandra are solely my own. I only work with brands and destinations that I love and feel add value to my readers.
- You acknowledge and agree that Alexandra Lev will not be liable, directly or indirectly for any damage, injury, or loss caused by or in relation to any such content, goods displayed, or excursions encouraged by my site.
- Luckyalexandra does not sell or give away your personal information (including email address) to any other company. With your permission, I may send you emails about blog updates and more.
- Use common sense when outside hiking, camping, backpacking, climbing, skiing, or partaking in other such outdoor activities. I strongly encourage respecting nature, the rules of national parks, state parks, protected wilderness areas, and other countries.
- Alexandra Lev will not be held responsible for your injury, loss, or damage while participating in an activity that is recommended on Luckyalexandra.